First Floor Map and Features
The Library Building is closed. Many resources and services will be unavailable until regular building access resumes. For more information, please see our Library Resources and Services Available During Fall guide, or contact the Library using our 24/7 Ask a Librarian service.
Faculty members will be able to reserve one of the six Group Study Rooms in the 1st floor Research Commons to use as an individual single occupancy teaching space by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations will be available Mon.-Fri. 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and can be made up to six months in advance with no limit to the duration of the reservation within the available time bands or to the number of advance reservations.
Features and Services
- Library Self-Guided Tour: First Floor
- Lib 160 Book Checkout & Pickup, Media Viewing & Listening, New Book Browsing, Research Assistance
- Lib 121 Events Room
- Lib 120A Friends of the Library Booksale Room
- Lib 124C Quiet Study
- Lib 124 Research Commons, Help Desk, Group Study Rooms E–K, Laptop Checkout
- Book Return
- Library East Entrance (Plaza)
- Library Holloway Entrance
- Main Library Entrance
- Each floor has restrooms in the elevator lobby. There is an All-gender restroom on the Ground Floor (T1)
- Each floor has a Print / Copy pod behind the elevator lobby