Third Floor Map and Features
Most spaces in the Library on floors Ground, 1 & 2 will be open to SF State faculty, students and staff for Fall Semester 2021 starting Monday, August 16, 2021. Please be prepared to show the GHG Ambassador the green dot for your daily health screening.
Please see our guide to how to access our services and collections and contact us with any questions you may have here.
Features and Services
- Self-Guided Tour: Third Floor
- Lib 380 Books M-Z, Study Area
- Lib 360 Atlases, Government Reference Books, Maps, Master's Theses, Microfiche, Microfilm, Study Area
- Lib 360C Digital Scholarship Center
- Lib 360E Research Assistance Lab (by appointment)
- Lib 340 Library Administration
- Lib 343 Magazines & Journals
- Lib 370 Study Area
- Each floor has restrooms in the elevator lobby. There is an All-gender restroom on the Ground Floor (T1)
- Each floor has a Print / Copy pod behind the elevator lobby