Fourth Floor Map and Features
Most spaces in the Library on floors Ground, 1 & 2 will be open to SF State faculty, students and staff for Fall Semester 2021 starting Monday, August 16, 2021. Please be prepared to show the GHG Ambassador the green dot for your daily health screening.
Please see our guide to how to access our services and collections and contact us with any questions you may have here.
Features and Services
- Self-Guided Tour: Fourth Floor
- Lib 480 Books A-L, Quiet Study
- Lib 485 Children's Books, Quiet Study
- Lib 490 Faculty / Graduate Reading Room
- Lib 460 Special Collections & Archives, Bay Area TV Archive, de Bellis Collection, Labor Archives and Research Center, University Archives
- Lib 462 Special Collections & Archives Gallery
- Each floor has restrooms in the elevator lobby. There is an All-gender restroom on the Ground Floor (T1)
- Each floor has a Print / Copy pod behind the elevator lobby