Ground Floor Map and Features
The Library Building currently has restricted access. For more information on available spaces and services, please see our Library Resources and Services Available in Winter/Spring 2021 guide, or contact the Library using our 24/7 Ask a Librarian service.
Features and Services
- Self-Guided Tour: Ground Floor
- Lib 80 Academic Technology Services
- Lib 40 Group Study Rooms A–M
- Lib 42 Study Commons, Help Desk
- Lib 41 Quiet Study
- Library West Entrance (Tiger)
- Each floor has restrooms in the elevator lobby.
- There is an All-gender restroom on the Ground Floor (T1) with a Sharps Waste container.
- Each floor has a Print / Copy pod behind the elevator lobby
The Media & Classroom Support Ground Floor location designates items which students may check out in Media & Classroom Support, Lib 85, and view in the Media Viewing & Listening area on the Library 2nd Floor. The Academic Technology collections are all included in the OneSearch catalog. Find items by searching the Books and Media tile of the SF State Collections scope, and refining your results to the Format Media.