Ground Floor Map and Features
Most spaces in the Library on floors Ground, 1 & 2 will be open to SF State faculty, students and staff for Fall Semester 2021 starting Monday, August 16, 2021. Please be prepared to show the GHG Ambassador the green dot for your daily health screening.
Please see our guide to how to access our services and collections and contact us with any questions you may have here.
Features and Services
- Self-Guided Tour: Ground Floor
- Lib 80 Academic Technology Services
- Lib 40 Group Study Rooms A–M
- Lib 42 Study Commons, Help Desk
- Lib 41 Quiet Study
- Library West Entrance (Tiger)
- Each floor has restrooms in the elevator lobby.
- There is an All-gender restroom on the Ground Floor (T1) with a Sharps Waste container.
- Printer and Copier
The Media & Classroom Support Ground Floor location designates items which students may check out in Media & Classroom Support, Lib 85, and view in the Media Viewing & Listening area on the Library 2nd Floor. The Academic Technology collections are all included in the OneSearch catalog. Find items by searching the Books and Media tile of the SF State Collections scope, and refining your results to the Format Media.