Circulation Services coordinates the borrowing and return of Library materials, including those requested from other libraries with CSU+ and ILLiad. We coordinate the payment of fines; set up and manage patron accounts; manage the course reserves service; and assist non-affiliated users to sign up for Library services.
Book Checkout & Pickup Desk
- Borrowing & returning Library books, media and other materials
- Borrowing & returning CSU+ and ILLiad books
- Course reserves drop-off (faculty)
- Information about fines & fees
- General information about the Library and campus
- Library account assistance
- Lost and found
- Media viewing & listening assistance
When You Move
Be sure to update your email and postal address with Circulation Services when they change. We use this information:
- To notify you that items are ready to be picked up
- To send overdue notices
- To send courtesy reminders for Library items declared lost
If your contact information is inaccurate, you may not receive these important notices, and your ability to register for classes or to graduate may be affected. Please note that the library only sends these notices to your official SF State email address and that campus policy requires you to set a forwarding address for your email if you do not routinely use your SF State email account.