ILLiad is a free interlibrary loan service students, faculty and staff may use to request items not available in OneSearch from libraries across the country or around the world. Books and other print material may take 5 days to 3 weeks to arrive. For the duration of the current campus closure, ILLIad article requests will continue to be processed and electronically delivered to ILLIad accounts. CSU+ and ILLiad book requests will not be available.
Have exact Title, Author(s), Edition, Year, Publisher, Journal, Volume, Issue
Login to ILLiad with your University ID and Password. Then enter your contact information into ILLiad.
Before Using ILLiad
- ILLiad uses your University ID and Password
Placing a Request
- Know exactly what you are looking for. Typically this means: The exact Title, Author(s), Edition, Year, Publisher, Journal, Volume, Issue
- Confirm that the item you are looking for is not available the Library's collections
- When using OneSearch, Illiad is integrated in your searches. For other items not in OneSearch, etc., sign in to ILLiad to make a request
What You Need to Know
- It can take 5 days to 3 weeks to get material
- You will be notified by email when material has arrived
- Pickup and Return physical materials at Book Pickup & Checkout Desk
- Material can usually be borrowed for 4 weeks
- You can usually renew for an additional 14 days, but this depends on the policy of the lending library. You must email Interlibrary Services email@example.com to request a renewal.
Materials that can be Borrowed
- Books and Parts of Books
- Copies of Articles
- Theses and Dissertations
- Conference Proceedings
- Technical Reports
- Printed Music
Requests can be made for movies, music recordings, reference materials, etc., but these can be difficult to obtain depending on the lending library policy.
- Return borrowed items on time
- Take proper care of books and return them in good condition
- Check the book strap for any special handling conditions
- Observe copyright guidelines
Failure to do so may result in your borrowing privileges being revoked or limited to "Library Use Only."