The Library Building is closed. Many resources and services will be unavailable until regular building access resumes. For more information, please see our Library Resources and Services Available During Fall guide, or contact the Library using our 24/7 Ask a Librarian service.
The Library Building is closed. Faculty members will be able to reserve one of the six Group Study Rooms in the 1st floor Research Commons to use as an individual single occupancy teaching space by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations will be available Mon.-Fri. 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and can be made up to six months in advance with no limit to the duration of the reservation within the available time bands or to the number of advance reservations.
Features in all rooms include 55” HDTV, and Whiteboard walls. HDMI adapters available for checkout at Research Commons help desk. Team collaboration spaces are located at the west end of the group study area on the 2nd floor.
- Group study rooms may only be reserved by students, staff or faculty with valid SF State ID
- Group study rooms may be reserved up to 3 days in advance for up to 2 hours per day
- If you are more than 10 minutes late your reservation will not be honored and another group will be allowed to use the room
- There must always be at least 2 people using a room
- You must leave the room after two hours if another group is waiting
- No smelly or messy food in room
To reserve a room, log in to LibRooms, and select Group Study Rooms under the Reservations menu