4Hour Laptops Checkout
Borrow an Apple Macintosh or Dell laptop for up to 4 hours for use anywhere on campus. Laptops come fully loaded with software. Installing additional software is not allowed.
While this is a free service, you are financially responsible if a laptop is damaged, lost or stolen. You will also be charged late fees if you return a laptop late. Please read the Laptop Checkout Agreement for more details.
You must read and sign the Laptop checkout agreement before borrowing a laptop.
- 4 Hour Laptop Agreement (pdf)
Late Fees / Replacement Costs
- $3.00 per hour or any fraction thereof for the laptop
- $1.00 per hour or any fraction thereof for the power adapter
- 7 days a week, all laptops must be returned by 9pm.
- Damaged, lost, non-returned or stolen power adapter will be assessed a replacement cost of up to $100.00
- Damaged, lost, non-returned or stolen laptops will be assessed a replacement cost of up to $2,000.00
If you owe more then $10 on your Library account you won't be able to borrow a laptop or any other equipment from the Library. Your account may also be blocked if you have violated the terms of the Laptop Checkout agreement.