At this time, the supply of loaner laptops from the Library has been fully allocated. If additional laptops become available, check back for updates.
Borrow an Apple Macintosh or Dell laptop for up to 4 hours for use anywhere on campus. Laptops come fully loaded with software. Installing additional software is not allowed.
While this is a free service, you are financially responsible if a laptop is damaged, lost or stolen. You will also be charged late fees if you return a laptop late. Please read the Laptop Checkout Agreement for more details.
You must read and sign the Laptop checkout agreement before borrowing a laptop.
- 4 Hour Laptop Agreement (pdf)
Late Fees / Replacement Costs
- $3.00 per hour or any fraction thereof for the laptop
- $1.00 per hour or any fraction thereof for the power adapter
- 7 days a week, all laptops must be returned by 9pm.
- Damaged, lost, non-returned or stolen power adapter will be assessed a replacement cost of up to $100.00
- Damaged, lost, non-returned or stolen laptops will be assessed a replacement cost of up to $2,000.00
If you owe more then $10 on your Library account you won't be able to borrow a laptop or any other equipment from the Library. Your account may also be blocked if you have violated the terms of the Laptop Checkout agreement.