Have exact Title, Author(s), Edition, Year, Publisher, Journal, Volume, Issue
Login to ILLiad with your University ID and Password. Then enter your contact information into ILLiad.
Before Using ILLiad
- ILLiad uses your University ID and Password
Placing a Request
- Know exactly what you are looking for. Typically this means: The exact Title, Author(s), Edition, Year, Publisher, Journal, Volume, Issue
- Confirm that the item you are looking for is not available the Library's collections
- When using OneSearch, Illiad is integrated in your searches. For other items not in OneSearch, etc., sign in to ILLiad to make a request
What You Need to Know
- It can take 5 days to 3 weeks to get material
- You will be notified by email when material has arrived
- Pickup and Return physical materials at Book Pickup & Checkout Desk
- Material can usually be borrowed for 4 weeks
- You can usually renew for an additional 14 days, but this depends on the policy of the lending library. You must email Interlibrary Services firstname.lastname@example.org to request a renewal.
Materials that can be Borrowed
- Books and Parts of Books
- Copies of Articles
- Theses and Dissertations
- Conference Proceedings
- Technical Reports
- Printed Music
Requests can be made for movies, music recordings, reference materials, etc., but these can be difficult to obtain depending on the lending library policy.
- Return borrowed items on time
- Take proper care of books and return them in good condition
- Check the book strap for any special handling conditions
- Observe copyright guidelines
Failure to do so may result in your borrowing privileges being revoked or limited to "Library Use Only."