Features in most rooms include MediaScape Minis for connecting up to 4 laptops to a large screen, Whiteboard walls and WiFi.
- Group study rooms may only be reserved by students, staff or faculty with valid SF State ID
- Group study rooms may be reserved up to 3 days in advance for up to 2 hours per day
- If you are more than 10 minutes late your reservation will not be honored and another group will be allowed to use the room
- There must always be at least 2 people using a room
- You must leave the room after two hours if another group is waiting
- No smelly or messy food in room
To reserve a room, log in to LibRooms, and select Group Study Rooms under the Reservations menu