Circulation Services coordinates the borrowing and return of Library materials, including those requested from other Libraries with Link+ and ILLiad. We coordinate the payment of Library fines; setup and manage patron accounts; manage the course reserves service; and assist non-affiliated users to sign up for Library services.
- Borrow & return Library books, media & other materials
- Borrow & return Link+ and ILLiad books
- Course reserves drop-off (faculty)
- Fines & Fees
- General information about Library & campus
- Guest user registration
- Library Account & PIN assistance
- Lost & Found
- Media viewing & listening assistance
Be sure to update your email and postal address with Circulation Services when they change. We use this information to:
- Notify you that items are ready to be picked up.
- To send overdue notices
- To send courtesy reminders for Library items declares lost.
- To send you an invoice when fines exceed $5.00
If your contact information is inaccurate, you may not receive these important notices and your ability to register for classed or to graduate may be affected. Please note that the library only sends these notices to your official SF State email address and that campus policy requires you set a forwarding address for your email if you do not routinely use your SF State email account.