May 16th, 2008
• A major expansion and renovation of the J. Paul Leonard Library building is underway.
• Leonard Library building services will continue but will be relocated to other on-campus locations Summer/ Fall 2008. The Library building will close Fall 2008.
• Study space and computer access will be available in the new Library Annex 1 building, near the parking structure, Fall 2008.
• The Library website, online catalog, databases and journals will be unaffected.
• Books and media will be available by online request for pickup within 24 hours at a circulation desk in the HSS building.
• The new state-of-the-art library building will open Fall 2011.