- ID Cards - The old IDs are working in most cases, but some students are finding that their old ID doesn’t work. Send them to the OneCard office
- Add Value Stations (AVS) – 3 AVS machines – Study Commons, Research Commons and Book Pickup & Checkout. Also in Chavez Student Center. Signage will clarify how to add money both at the AVS and online.
- Guest Cards - from 3 AVS machines; $2. each; old cards should work
- Copier Readers – all public Xerox b&w copiers are working; Xerox elsewhere on campus not now but soon. Ricoh color copier in Book Checkout not working nor are Ricoh b&w copiers at DTC and Cesar Chavez.
- New Readers @ Laptop Checkout - not working; Systems is working on a solution
- Digital Media Studio – large size color printing not working either.
- Wireless Trakker – CSO’s to use to check ID’s at night — not yet functional.
Just a quick reminder to send any Biology students looking for bones to Media Services (LIB 85) — home to all non-print materials! They...