I’m always forgetting this, so I thought I would post a reminder. Most of the info is meant for library staff and not for public.
1. PC Workstations – 2 hour limit, but you can continue to renew your reservation.
2. Research Workstations – 2 hour limit. No renewals.
3. Express Workstations – 15 minute limit, but you can log-in again and again. Express workstations require a log-in, but it can be any ‘fake’ name. There is no authentication.
4. Guest Workstations – 2 hour limits. Guest can probably renew their time for an additional 2 hours, but we’re not informing public about this.
5. Macintosh Workstations – No log-in, but this will probably change soon. No time-limits.
Let me know if there are any corrections.