in Distribution Services
The Interlibrary Services department located at the Book Checkout & Pickup Counter supports the instructional and research needs of SF State students, faculty and staff by obtaining materials not available at the J. Paul Leonard Library.
- Location: Library 160
- Phone: 338-1727
- Fax: 338-6199
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff Directory
- Process requests to borrow items from other libraries
- Self-service pick up location for articles (if not delivered electronically)
- Provide assistance to users requesting items not available in the Library (or write to email@example.com)
- Manage the ILLiad document delivery system
Who May Use InterLibrary Services?
Current students, faculty and staff may use Interlibrary Services. The borrowing service is available free of charge and most article copies are also free. Other library users may use similar services at their nearest public library.